Some of the parks are now offering seasonal positions for teachers to become interpretive guides or to work in other education positions in the parks. I read an article recently that says this is already in all of the Texas Nat'l Parks, and it's just started here at the Grand Canyon. An interesting way to spend your summer for sure!
Teaching in a US National Park
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7