The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates
- 2 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 3 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 4 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 5 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 6 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 7 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 8 First rv trip
- 9 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 10 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 11 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 12 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 13 First time traveler
- 14 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 15 Exploring a City
- 16 Dolomites for 2 days
- 17 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 18 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 19 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 20 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 24 Passport Help!!!
- 25 First time travelling outside the USA