The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 2 Know any good Websites?
- 3 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 4 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 5 Trip with friend
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 8 September Whim
- 9 Opinion of cruising vs. other types of travel?
- 10 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 11 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 12 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 13 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 16 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 17 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 18 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 19 40th birthday
- 20 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 21 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 22 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 23 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 24 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 25 Winter travel for different age groups