The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Atlantic Choice at London
- 2 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 3 Too old maybe?
- 4 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 5 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 8 Autism/Disability Travel
- 9 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 13 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 14 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 15 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 16 Pedometer for Kids
- 17 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 18 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 19 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 20 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 21 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 22 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings