The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 4 Renting International Cars from USA
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 Help planning long road trip.
- 7 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Getting my child from Stanford
- 11 Ideal Trip!
- 12 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 13 Pa to New England States
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 16 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 17 cape cod
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 20 Lipault luggage durability
- 21 Credit card protection
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali
- 25 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!