The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Needed help on transportation in UK
- 2 Forfeited money due to medical emergency
- 3 Fodor's Phrase App
- 4 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 5 The "Vacation Problem"
- 6 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 7 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 Baggage Limits
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 13 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 16 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 17 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 18 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 19 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 20 About EHIC card?
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 23 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 24 quiet getaways for older women
- 25 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice