The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 2 Girls Trip Ideas
- 3 Driving holiday
- 4 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 5 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 6 Sunday Fundayz
- 7 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 10 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 11 Searching for co-travelers!
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 14 Family trip Europe
- 15 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 16 Home security while traveling
- 17 More on Phony Reviews
- 18 Advice for a newbie
- 19 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 20 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 21 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 22 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 23 Ideas February trip
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 25 Day bags when traveling