The first forum I made worked so well, I thought I'd give it another go for yet another traveling topic! In the fall, I am planning on going to Budapest, Hungary for about 6-8 months to teach English. I am working on finding a way to get TEFL certified sometime soon, but if I don't have the time to do it before I leave, I will be getting certified while I'm in Budapest.
With that said, I have nothing to do from when I graduate to when I would be leaving for Hungary! I want to work in order to make and save money, but I also want to travel and gain experience teaching. So, I have been thinking of scheduling a short trip abroad to teach English during the summertime. I have been researching online looking for programs for students/recent graduates that allow the student to travel abroad (anywhere) for just a few short weeks (3-4), teach in a school and get paid for it. I have found a few, but am wondering if any of you know of any great programs like this. I'm sure an application process is necessary to even get into these programs, but I am willing to apply wherever.
If any of you could be of any help, I would greatly appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon and thanks so much for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 2 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 3 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 4 Tech Help Please
- 5 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 6 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 7 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 8 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 9 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 10 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 11 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 12 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 13 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 14 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 15 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 16 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 17 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 18 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 22 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 23 Where to go with an infant?
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring