Hi there, we are thinking of taking a five day trip to siciliy travelling with the catamaran which takes us first to pozzallo. we would like to visit Taormina, and possibly Palermo but staying in a self catering apartment in Giardini Naxos. we are two adult with three children aged 13, 11 and five. can you please suggest route from pozzallo and possibly any attractions suitable for the ages mentioned before. this will take place on the week after easter. any suitable attractions in gardini naxos are welcome too. thanks
tavelling to giardini naxos/taormina/palermo
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 4 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 10 europe In January
- 11 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 12 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 13 Where to go on Christmas?
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 15 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 16 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 17 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 18 Holiday Travel Plans
- 19 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 20 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 21 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 22 Help with honeymoon destination
- 23 places to stop and stretch.
- 24 Travel with or without kids ?
- 25 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed