Hi there, we are thinking of taking a five day trip to siciliy travelling with the catamaran which takes us first to pozzallo. we would like to visit Taormina, and possibly Palermo but staying in a self catering apartment in Giardini Naxos. we are two adult with three children aged 13, 11 and five. can you please suggest route from pozzallo and possibly any attractions suitable for the ages mentioned before. this will take place on the week after easter. any suitable attractions in gardini naxos are welcome too. thanks
tavelling to giardini naxos/taormina/palermo
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam