Hi there, we are thinking of taking a five day trip to siciliy travelling with the catamaran which takes us first to pozzallo. we would like to visit Taormina, and possibly Palermo but staying in a self catering apartment in Giardini Naxos. we are two adult with three children aged 13, 11 and five. can you please suggest route from pozzallo and possibly any attractions suitable for the ages mentioned before. this will take place on the week after easter. any suitable attractions in gardini naxos are welcome too. thanks
tavelling to giardini naxos/taormina/palermo
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service