So, I'm going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks. And I will be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, etc during that period. I will bring my Sony A300 DSLR camera as well as my Sony T2 compact digital camera in my daypack when visiting those cities.
My question is what are the best and safest ways for me to take pictures of me with the background of the city? Do I need to bring tripod so that I can pose in front of a background while setting the camera on timer?
This seems like a rather silly question, but I can't find any advise or information about it in travel guides. My main concern is theft if I'm handing my camera to people on the street to take my pictures (especially in big cities). And moreover, this is my first time traveling to Europe. So, any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VI@W : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 6 travel mate wanted
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 9 Packing Cubes
- 10 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 11 Vacation for two
- 12 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 13 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 14 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 15 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 18 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 20 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 21 Motorcycle trip
- 22 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 23 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 24 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips