So, I'm going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks. And I will be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, etc during that period. I will bring my Sony A300 DSLR camera as well as my Sony T2 compact digital camera in my daypack when visiting those cities.
My question is what are the best and safest ways for me to take pictures of me with the background of the city? Do I need to bring tripod so that I can pose in front of a background while setting the camera on timer?
This seems like a rather silly question, but I can't find any advise or information about it in travel guides. My main concern is theft if I'm handing my camera to people on the street to take my pictures (especially in big cities). And moreover, this is my first time traveling to Europe. So, any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 4 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 5 Tech Help Please
- 6 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 7 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 10 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 11 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 12 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 13 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 14 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 15 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 16 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 17 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 18 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 19 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 23 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 24 Where to go with an infant?
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me