So, I'm going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks. And I will be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, etc during that period. I will bring my Sony A300 DSLR camera as well as my Sony T2 compact digital camera in my daypack when visiting those cities.
My question is what are the best and safest ways for me to take pictures of me with the background of the city? Do I need to bring tripod so that I can pose in front of a background while setting the camera on timer?
This seems like a rather silly question, but I can't find any advise or information about it in travel guides. My main concern is theft if I'm handing my camera to people on the street to take my pictures (especially in big cities). And moreover, this is my first time traveling to Europe. So, any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 2 Which type of car ?
- 3 Cape Town Ideas
- 4 Best Hostels
- 5 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 10 Road Trip For Two
- 11 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 12 Copper Canyon
- 13 Travel through Expedia
- 14 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Round the World
- 17 Misleading third party websites
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 20 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 vegas to slc loop
- 23 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 24 barbados or tulum
- 25 resort with wild life on ground