I have been told that if you top up your credit card account for a trip to Europe and then withdraw Euros from it you will receive better rates and lower charges. Is this true? Comments please.
Taking money from Mastercard account
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 4 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 5 Thanksgiving week trip
- 6 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 7 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 8 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 9 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Thrifty OHare parking
- 12 Saving money travelling the world
- 13 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 14 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 15 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 18 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 19 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 20 Where to go over New Years?
- 21 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 24 30 Day Road Trip Across America
- 25 Traveling long haul for the first time