Hey y'all. I am traveling to Spain to see my bf and am wondering if it would be a mistake to bring him a new iPod and a new Netbook. My plan is to take them both out of the packaging and use them on the trip over and then just carry them through customs, give them to my bf, and leave them with him when I return to the US one week later. Does anyone see any problems with this plan? Thanks.
Taking electronics into Spain
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Dual time zone watches
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Places to travel in June or July
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 11 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 12 Website for good hotel rates?
- 13 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?