Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing light challenge
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 50th Birthday trip
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 7 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 10 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 11 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 12 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 15 Trip with friend
- 16 September Whim
- 17 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 18 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 19 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 22 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 23 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 24 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 25 40th birthday