Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Order authentic driving license,visa,passport,id cards,certificates online
- 2 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 3 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 4 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 5 Road trip from PA to NY
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 layover time - immigration process
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 18 From Chicago to San Diego
- 19 Trip ideas for the winter
- 20 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 21 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 What to pack for that trip
- 24 Birthday trip
- 25 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!