Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 2 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 3 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 4 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 5 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 6 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 7 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 8 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 11 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 12 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 13 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 14 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 15 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Daypack Recommendation
- 18 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 19 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 20 Where to go with an infant?
- 21 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 22 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 23 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 24 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 25 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS