Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/derma-genetix/
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 4 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App