Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 2 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 3 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 Where to keep important documents
- 6 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 7 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 8 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 9 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 Holiday to Florida
- 12 Sim Card Advice
- 13 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Minimalistic living for travel
- 18 Rain Boots
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 21 Fodor's Phrase App
- 22 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 23 Rental car for 5 people
- 24 The "Vacation Problem"
- 25 Please help me find a phone that will work in France