Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Working with an agency
- 4 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 5 Trip to Greece
- 6 Managing Travel Photographs
- 7 Daypack Recommendation
- 8 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 9 Wildlife photography courses
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 51st Birthday Trip
- 13 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 16 MS Slendida
- 17 currency app
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 All purpose soap
- 20 Well Needed Getaway
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!