Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Taiwan Trip Advice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 6 10 Days of travel help!
- 7 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours