Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 2 Kuranda Tour
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 7 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Something different for family of 6
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 13 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 16 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 17 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 18 Late December, early January travel
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 Nice, France
- 22 Finding deals based on departure location
- 23 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 24 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 25 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel