Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Home security while traveling
- 5 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 Travel tips
- 8 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 9 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 10 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 11 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 12 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 13 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 14 Passport picture cost
- 15 Passport damage?
- 16 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 17 World trip
- 18 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 19 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 20 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 21 Passport expiration
- 22 Girls Trip Ideas
- 23 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 40th b-day long weekend getaway