Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 A problem with booking.com
- 4 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 5 Wheeled duffle options
- 6 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 7 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 11 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 12 Money transfer
- 13 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 16 Passport signature
- 17 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 18 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 19 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 22 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 25 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed