My daughter is turning 16 this November, and I would like to take her on a trip of some sort. I've been thinking about either NYC for the week, or a trip for two-ish weeks to Europe with her and her best friend. If I did the Eurotrip we would be going to Ireland, London, Paris, and maybe Switzerland. If we did this, we would be staying in a castle in Ireland (trip highlight), then regular hotels for the rest of the trip. I don't know anything about NYC, so I need help on ideas for that. I need ideas!!!!!!! My daughter loves anything about planes, aviation, the military, music, and the Arabic culture (and every other culture, but she's learning Arabic). She is also quite adventurous, loves to have fun, learn new things, and soak in her new surroundings, and take pictures of EVERYTHING! Her and her best friend also love to shop.
Sweet 16 Trip----Need Help!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 December travel - where to go?
- 3 Travel health insurance
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas