My daughter is turning 16 this November, and I would like to take her on a trip of some sort. I've been thinking about either NYC for the week, or a trip for two-ish weeks to Europe with her and her best friend. If I did the Eurotrip we would be going to Ireland, London, Paris, and maybe Switzerland. If we did this, we would be staying in a castle in Ireland (trip highlight), then regular hotels for the rest of the trip. I don't know anything about NYC, so I need help on ideas for that. I need ideas!!!!!!! My daughter loves anything about planes, aviation, the military, music, and the Arabic culture (and every other culture, but she's learning Arabic). She is also quite adventurous, loves to have fun, learn new things, and soak in her new surroundings, and take pictures of EVERYTHING! Her and her best friend also love to shop.
Sweet 16 Trip----Need Help!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The Ins And Beyond Weatherproofing Your Tent
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!