My daughter is turning 16 this November, and I would like to take her on a trip of some sort. I've been thinking about either NYC for the week, or a trip for two-ish weeks to Europe with her and her best friend. If I did the Eurotrip we would be going to Ireland, London, Paris, and maybe Switzerland. If we did this, we would be staying in a castle in Ireland (trip highlight), then regular hotels for the rest of the trip. I don't know anything about NYC, so I need help on ideas for that. I need ideas!!!!!!! My daughter loves anything about planes, aviation, the military, music, and the Arabic culture (and every other culture, but she's learning Arabic). She is also quite adventurous, loves to have fun, learn new things, and soak in her new surroundings, and take pictures of EVERYTHING! Her and her best friend also love to shop.
Sweet 16 Trip----Need Help!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling with a smartphone
- 2 Anniversary trip
- 3 Online Visas
- 4 Learning vacations
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Discounted luggage websites
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Crossing Borders
- 10 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 13 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 Carry-on Luggage
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking