My daughter is turning 16 this November, and I would like to take her on a trip of some sort. I've been thinking about either NYC for the week, or a trip for two-ish weeks to Europe with her and her best friend. If I did the Eurotrip we would be going to Ireland, London, Paris, and maybe Switzerland. If we did this, we would be staying in a castle in Ireland (trip highlight), then regular hotels for the rest of the trip. I don't know anything about NYC, so I need help on ideas for that. I need ideas!!!!!!! My daughter loves anything about planes, aviation, the military, music, and the Arabic culture (and every other culture, but she's learning Arabic). She is also quite adventurous, loves to have fun, learn new things, and soak in her new surroundings, and take pictures of EVERYTHING! Her and her best friend also love to shop.
Sweet 16 Trip----Need Help!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 6 Dual time zone watches
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?