My daughter is turning 16 this November, and I would like to take her on a trip of some sort. I've been thinking about either NYC for the week, or a trip for two-ish weeks to Europe with her and her best friend. If I did the Eurotrip we would be going to Ireland, London, Paris, and maybe Switzerland. If we did this, we would be staying in a castle in Ireland (trip highlight), then regular hotels for the rest of the trip. I don't know anything about NYC, so I need help on ideas for that. I need ideas!!!!!!! My daughter loves anything about planes, aviation, the military, music, and the Arabic culture (and every other culture, but she's learning Arabic). She is also quite adventurous, loves to have fun, learn new things, and soak in her new surroundings, and take pictures of EVERYTHING! Her and her best friend also love to shop.
Sweet 16 Trip----Need Help!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall