We are a group of 10 men from Norway organized under the name Tromsø Survival & Dance. For 28 years we have been traveling on some kind of expedition every fall..in September. In 2015 we will have our trip number 30 and this we want to celebrate with the best tour or expedition ever. We are kind of adventures even though we all are 50+ and all are in different shapes and different forms. The groups travel philosophy is to do things we never would have done without Survival and Dance and to challenge our selves both physically and mentally. As a member of the jubilee committee I am searching for ideas, contacts, groups and suggestions on where to go and what to do. As a heading here I am searching for someone who can connect me with some private or none mainstream sailing boat charter in the Caribbean. It is not decided that this is the destination for 2015 but I am doing research. Any answer, tips, hint or help will be appreciated.
Survival & Dance
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?