I need your advice please. I am currently working in Afghanistan, I get one week off every couple of months, so I want to make the most of my R&R. The best way for me to escape is via Dubai. My ideal location is a small cottage on the coast somewhere, where I can wander down to the tavern every night to see what Mama has for dinner. My next break will be in April. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Northern Lights
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 7 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 8 Travel Insurance or not
- 9 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Economy PLus on United to China
- 13 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip