I need your advice please. I am currently working in Afghanistan, I get one week off every couple of months, so I want to make the most of my R&R. The best way for me to escape is via Dubai. My ideal location is a small cottage on the coast somewhere, where I can wander down to the tavern every night to see what Mama has for dinner. My next break will be in April. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Jacket with pockets
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 Dual time zone watches
- 16 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 17 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 18 Website for good hotel rates?
- 19 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 20 What color nail polish in France
- 21 Travel Clothing
- 22 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 25 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...