We took camcorder movies of our trip to Italy 10 years ago. Of course, that camera is outdated. Hate the thought of purchasing a new camcorder but we love watching the movies. I like digital still photos as well but the movies really capture the flavor especially with someone recording what they are photographing as well as the local sounds in the background. Any suggestions on camcorders? I know some are better outside and not that great in the evening indoors. Also, don't really want to spend a bundle.
Suggestions on a Camcorder
- 1 Bohol Resorts
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?