We took camcorder movies of our trip to Italy 10 years ago. Of course, that camera is outdated. Hate the thought of purchasing a new camcorder but we love watching the movies. I like digital still photos as well but the movies really capture the flavor especially with someone recording what they are photographing as well as the local sounds in the background. Any suggestions on camcorders? I know some are better outside and not that great in the evening indoors. Also, don't really want to spend a bundle.
Suggestions on a Camcorder
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation home
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Moving from DC to Texas
- 5 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 6 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 7 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 9 Travel SIMs
- 10 An Introduction to new member
- 11 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 12 Travelling in June
- 13 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 14 Friends Seeking Advice
- 15 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 16 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 17 25th wedding anniv travel
- 18 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 21 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 22 two months away and mold problems.
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 French gastronomy
- 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones