Hi everyone, I'm gearing up for my yearly trip to France, where my sister is doing the expat thing. I noticed there are a lot of seasonal sublets available where I visit. Since I go out there so often I'm thinking it might be a good way to go. Anyone travel using these timeshare-type sub-letting deals for accommodation?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Diu Island Best Place of India(www.go-diu.com)
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Thanksgiving week trip
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Single supplements
- 8 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 9 Discounted luggage websites
- 10 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 11 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 12 Travel eruope early November this year
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Where would you go if you were us?
- 17 Anniversary trip
- 18 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 19 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 20 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 21 Online Visas
- 22 Traveling with a smartphone
- 23 Learning vacations
- 24 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 25 Crossing Borders