I'm applying for my student visa next week to come study in new york for a year. (i'm south african)and want to know if anyone has been through this process and can help me navigate this successfully. I have enough money for the duration of my stay, the school's acceptance letter, no criminal record, no proof of residence - still searching, i have every intention of returning at the end of my year. What are the unwritten do's and dont's to say or bring along, etc. Please help!
Study visa landmines
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination