We're planning a trip to Italy and would like to fly into Florence and that means stopover on the way. The choices seem to be Munich, Amsterdam and Paris. Does anyone have any pros or cons that we should consider regarding these airports...issues, problems, things to avoid?
stopover on way to Italy...which airports are better/
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home security while traveling
- 2 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 3 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 4 Which Travel Bag
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 10 europe In January
- 11 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 12 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 13 Where to go on Christmas?
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 15 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 16 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 17 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 18 Holiday Travel Plans
- 19 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 20 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 21 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 22 Help with honeymoon destination
- 23 places to stop and stretch.
- 24 Travel with or without kids ?
- 25 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed