We're planning a trip to Italy and would like to fly into Florence and that means stopover on the way. The choices seem to be Munich, Amsterdam and Paris. Does anyone have any pros or cons that we should consider regarding these airports...issues, problems, things to avoid?
stopover on way to Italy...which airports are better/
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges