Hello All ,
I am planning to do a road trip starting from Stockholm sweden to various parts of Norway like Oslo , Fjords , Bergen , Flam , Arsvagen etc. .
Has anybody have prior experience of doing such trip ? Is the roadway good? I am taking my own BMW 1 series Automatic vehicle for the trip is that okay.
I was planning to book cottages or hotels directly depending on the place were i will be on that specific day is that fine or should I be booking it in advance ?
Is there any do's and don'ts to be taken into consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 2 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 3 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 4 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 5 Video memory
- 6 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 7 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 8 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 9 My Trip to Spain
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Senior lady travels solo
- 12 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 13 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 16 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 17 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 18 Backpacking in Europe
- 19 Travelocity problems
- 20 need to Plan summer holidays
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 23 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 24 Food Delicacies of spain
- 25 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
Hello All ,