Hello All ,
I am planning to do a road trip starting from Stockholm sweden to various parts of Norway like Oslo , Fjords , Bergen , Flam , Arsvagen etc. .
Has anybody have prior experience of doing such trip ? Is the roadway good? I am taking my own BMW 1 series Automatic vehicle for the trip is that okay.
I was planning to book cottages or hotels directly depending on the place were i will be on that specific day is that fine or should I be booking it in advance ?
Is there any do's and don'ts to be taken into consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Nail Fungus? http://www.potentbodyformation.com/zetaclear-reviews/
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 4 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 5 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 8 Tech Help Please
- 9 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 12 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 13 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 14 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 15 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 16 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 17 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 18 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 19 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 20 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 21 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 25 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
Hello All ,