Hello All ,
I am planning to do a road trip starting from Stockholm sweden to various parts of Norway like Oslo , Fjords , Bergen , Flam , Arsvagen etc. .
Has anybody have prior experience of doing such trip ? Is the roadway good? I am taking my own BMW 1 series Automatic vehicle for the trip is that okay.
I was planning to book cottages or hotels directly depending on the place were i will be on that specific day is that fine or should I be booking it in advance ?
Is there any do's and don'ts to be taken into consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 2 Prague & Croatia
- 3 destination help
- 4 Norway in November
- 5 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 6 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 7 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 8 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 9 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 10 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 11 Schengen visa
- 12 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 13 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 14 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 15 Daypack Recommendation
- 16 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 17 greece to germany. doable?
- 18 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 21 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 22 Travel Apps
- 23 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 24 travel insurance
- 25 5 Best travel apps? (open)
Hello All ,