Hello All ,
I am planning to do a road trip starting from Stockholm sweden to various parts of Norway like Oslo , Fjords , Bergen , Flam , Arsvagen etc. .
Has anybody have prior experience of doing such trip ? Is the roadway good? I am taking my own BMW 1 series Automatic vehicle for the trip is that okay.
I was planning to book cottages or hotels directly depending on the place were i will be on that specific day is that fine or should I be booking it in advance ?
Is there any do's and don'ts to be taken into consideration.
Stockholm to Norway By Car
Hello All ,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon
- 2 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 3 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 4 Where to go over New Years?
- 5 my travel ignorance
- 6 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 11 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 12 Travel Insurance or not
- 13 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 14 Economy PLus on United to China
- 15 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 18 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 19 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip