Hello All ,
I am planning to do a road trip starting from Stockholm sweden to various parts of Norway like Oslo , Fjords , Bergen , Flam , Arsvagen etc. .
Has anybody have prior experience of doing such trip ? Is the roadway good? I am taking my own BMW 1 series Automatic vehicle for the trip is that okay.
I was planning to book cottages or hotels directly depending on the place were i will be on that specific day is that fine or should I be booking it in advance ?
Is there any do's and don'ts to be taken into consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP Printer Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 TOLLFREE Helpdesk AOL Mail Tec*h 1855-999-8045 SUPP0RT Phone Number *bg
- 3 Get us AOL MAIL @1@855@999@8045 technical support usA*
- 4 önline YAHöö Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 5 unique travel experience
- 6 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 7 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 super fun vacations...
- 10 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 13 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 14 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 17 garment travel organizer
- 18 Which type of car ?
- 19 travel partners
- 20 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 23 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 24 to travel or settle down?
- 25 THe case for linen
Hello All ,