My cousin who has lived in Australia for over forty years has a British passport. She and her husband who is an Australian citizen and has an Australian passport are planning to visit the UK for tourism purposes in the second half of 2015 for a period of nine months. As far as I can see an Australian citizen does not require a visa to enter the UK, but permission to stay is for six months. To whom should they apply to enable them to come for a nine month stay?
Staying Longer than Six Months in the UK
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Moving from DC to Texas
- 4 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 5 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 8 Travel SIMs
- 9 An Introduction to new member
- 10 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 11 Travelling in June
- 12 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 16 25th wedding anniv travel
- 17 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 21 two months away and mold problems.
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 French gastronomy
- 24 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane