My name is Nick, my girlfriend and I are currently working on planning a trip to Yellowstone (from St. Louis) in August 17'. My thought is to leave very early and drive the majority of the way there the first day, stay overnight, and get to our main destination in the afternoon the following day.
I'm playing with the idea of coming up through the Tetons and staying our first night there, then up through the south entrance of Yellowstone and in to the park. I'm looking for any suggestions that you think could be of benefit to us- i.e Where to stop along the way (attractions and/or lodging), where to stay once we get there (we plan to camp and stay in lodging), also maybe some hikes that you suggest. Really, any information will help us shape the the outline of what we decide to do, so fire away!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Packing Cubes
- 3 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Vacation for two
- 6 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 9 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 12 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 13 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 14 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 15 Motorcycle trip
- 16 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 17 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 21 Newbie Using Whats App
- 22 super fun vacations...
- 23 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Traveling Solo with 9 month old