I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 2 europe In January
- 3 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 4 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 5 Where to go on Christmas?
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 9 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 10 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 11 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 12 Holiday Travel Plans
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 15 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 16 Help with honeymoon destination
- 17 places to stop and stretch.
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel