I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage
- 2 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 3 Torn between Trips
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 6 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 10 50th birthday in January destination
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Carrying a smartphone
- 18 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 19 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 20 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 21 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 22 Groupon Getaways
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Travel Books for Kids?
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips