I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall