I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 2 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 5 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 6 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 7 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 40th Birthday Trip
- 10 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Waterproof spray
- 15 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 21 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 22 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 23 Your Best Travel Tips
- 24 Northern Lights
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips