I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport