I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 3 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Travel Books for Kids?
- 12 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 13 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 14 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland