I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 2 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 3 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 4 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Phone service
- 7 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 10 Days of travel help!
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 12 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 13 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 French gastronomy
- 17 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 20 Best places to start...
- 21 25th wedding anniv travel
- 22 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 23 Friends Seeking Advice
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 Travel health insurance