I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 3 Where to go over New Years?
- 4 my travel ignorance
- 5 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 10 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 11 Travel Insurance or not
- 12 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 13 Economy PLus on United to China
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4