I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Phone service
- 4 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 10 Days of travel help!
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours