I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 Alone or alone in a group
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 5 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 6 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 7 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 8 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 9 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?