I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 4 Website to map your trips?
- 5 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 6 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 7 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 8 Best places to start...
- 9 Where would you go if you were us?
- 10 Winter Sunshine
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 French gastronomy
- 13 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Travel health insurance
- 16 Private Guides - Cost question
- 17 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Rome and amalfi coast
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 23 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 24 Phone service
- 25 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place