I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 3 Week Vacation
- 2 San Francisco or San Diego
- 3 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 4 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 10 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 11 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 12 India food Tours
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Going to Costa Rica
- 17 Air B&B
- 18 Single supplements
- 19 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 20 Discounted luggage websites
- 21 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 22 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 23 Travel eruope early November this year
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?