I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage Limits
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 10 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 11 About EHIC card?
- 12 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 13 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 14 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 15 quiet getaways for older women
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Torn between Trips
- 18 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 22 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 24 Carrying a smartphone
- 25 Health insurance for one month visit to USA