I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest