Has anyone been to Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca recently? I read a couple of replies from 2007 but am interested in someone who has been in the last 6-9 months. Also, the Insituto requires a $100 life time registration fee which is to be made out to a person here in the USA. Does anyone know why this is so? It sounds "fishy" to me
Spanish study at Instituto Chac-Mool
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Saving money travelling the world
- 2 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 5 Transferring on an international flight
- 6 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 7 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 10 Thanksgiving week trip
- 11 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 12 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 13 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 14 Thrifty OHare parking
- 15 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 16 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 17 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 20 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 21 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 22 Where to go over New Years?
- 23 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Vacation with 1 year old?