Has anyone been to Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca recently? I read a couple of replies from 2007 but am interested in someone who has been in the last 6-9 months. Also, the Insituto requires a $100 life time registration fee which is to be made out to a person here in the USA. Does anyone know why this is so? It sounds "fishy" to me
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What a fantastic idea
- 2 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 3 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 4 Help with choosing guided tour
- 5 Trip ideas for the winter
- 6 Trip inspiration needed
- 7 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 8 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 9 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 10 Honeymoon August 2016
- 11 Ireland to ???
- 12 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 13 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 14 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 15 Road trip from PA to NY
- 16 layover time - immigration process
- 17 Sunday Fundayz
- 18 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 19 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 20 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 21 Year Long Travel
- 22 Packing light challenge
- 23 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 24 Charter of a yacht
- 25 Travelling: Money Help