Has anyone been to Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca recently? I read a couple of replies from 2007 but am interested in someone who has been in the last 6-9 months. Also, the Insituto requires a $100 life time registration fee which is to be made out to a person here in the USA. Does anyone know why this is so? It sounds "fishy" to me
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 2 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 3 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Cape Town Ideas
- 9 Best Hostels
- 10 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 11 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 12 Road Trip For Two
- 13 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 14 Copper Canyon
- 15 Travel through Expedia
- 16 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Round the World
- 19 Misleading third party websites
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 23 vegas to slc loop
- 24 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 25 barbados or tulum