Has anyone been to Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca recently? I read a couple of replies from 2007 but am interested in someone who has been in the last 6-9 months. Also, the Insituto requires a $100 life time registration fee which is to be made out to a person here in the USA. Does anyone know why this is so? It sounds "fishy" to me
Spanish study at Instituto Chac-Mool
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 2 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 5 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 6 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 9 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 10 Torn between Trips
- 11 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 12 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!