Has anyone been to Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca recently? I read a couple of replies from 2007 but am interested in someone who has been in the last 6-9 months. Also, the Insituto requires a $100 life time registration fee which is to be made out to a person here in the USA. Does anyone know why this is so? It sounds "fishy" to me
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Americans Flocking to China
- 2 Travel tips
- 3 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 4 Trip Insurance
- 5 Passport picture cost
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 thrifty - bad experience
- 12 Home security while traveling
- 13 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 14 What to pack for that trip
- 15 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 16 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 17 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 18 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 19 Passport damage?
- 20 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 21 World trip
- 22 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 23 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 24 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 25 Passport expiration