Hubbie and I would like to go to South America for Xmas time and would like to do some touring and spend a few days at the end at a lux resort before flying home.
It might help to start with the resort area (warm, beach) and then I can try to put together some sightseeing/touring.
I am at a blank as to where.
suggestions would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 2 travel guide
- 3 travel pics
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Travel towel?
- 6 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 7 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 8 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 9 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 10 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 11 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 12 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 13 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 14 Favorite budget travel items?
- 15 One way to and one way back home?
- 16 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 17 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 18 Connection Time for Dulles
- 19 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 22 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 23 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 24 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 25 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?