I'm going through a big transition and life and need to get away. I'll be 30 in February and want to get out of the USA for a solo trip to a new place where I can FINALLY get a stamp in my passport. I live in Atlanta but I'm originally from Southern California. I'm looking for somewhere with good food, good culture, yet inexpensive. Somewhere that's safe for a single girl to go!
Solo Trip From Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 San Francisco or San Diego
- 2 December 3 Week Vacation
- 3 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 9 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 10 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 11 India food Tours
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 14 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 15 Going to Costa Rica
- 16 Air B&B
- 17 Single supplements
- 18 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 19 Discounted luggage websites
- 20 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 21 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 22 Travel eruope early November this year
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Traveling long haul for the first time