I'm going through a big transition and life and need to get away. I'll be 30 in February and want to get out of the USA for a solo trip to a new place where I can FINALLY get a stamp in my passport. I live in Atlanta but I'm originally from Southern California. I'm looking for somewhere with good food, good culture, yet inexpensive. Somewhere that's safe for a single girl to go!
Solo Trip From Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 2 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 my travel ignorance
- 5 40th Birthday Trip
- 6 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 7 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Waterproof spray
- 13 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Where to go over New Years?
- 18 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 19 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!