I'm going through a big transition and life and need to get away. I'll be 30 in February and want to get out of the USA for a solo trip to a new place where I can FINALLY get a stamp in my passport. I live in Atlanta but I'm originally from Southern California. I'm looking for somewhere with good food, good culture, yet inexpensive. Somewhere that's safe for a single girl to go!
Solo Trip From Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 2 How should I prepafe myself?
- 3 Travel Books for Kids?
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 All purpose soap
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 8 quiet getaways for older women
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 11 trip ideas in May...
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 14 finding last minute packages
- 15 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 16 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 17 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 18 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 19 What book should I read?
- 20 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 21 Road trip in Italy
- 22 Hostel suggestions
- 23 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 24 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 25 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad