I'm a 19 years old guy from Québec, Canada, and I'm planning a trip alone in France, possibly at the end of January till mid February 2017. I would like to travel with only a backpack and stay in youth hostels.
I was wondering if anyone ever backpacked in France during winter, and if it's a good idea? If possible, I would like as many advices about what clothing should I bring, if backpacking is a good idea during winter or if I should bring a suitcase, and what would be the minimum amount of money that I would need for this trip? I am not the kind of guy that buys a lot of souvenirs or goes partying much.
I also wish to meet new friends during this trip!
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 7 One month free to travel in February
- 8 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 How to find the best adventure tour
- 11 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 14 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 15 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 16 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Need Amalfi planning help
- 19 Where to go...April of 2018
- 20 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 21 California Zepher
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 24 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 25 Honeymoon ideas STAT