I have Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD Version 8 and have made a few CD's and a DVD. Any suggestions for other programs that might be better? Also, will cd's & dvd's made in this way have all the megapixels that were used in the original photo files in case I want to print photos later?
Software for making DVD
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ideas for summer travel that don't need to be planned way in advance
- 2 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 3 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Delices & Gourmandises
- 9 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 10 Packing Help - What to take
- 11 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Visa expiration and re entry
- 14 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 15 Rovia booking engine
- 16 Jacket with pockets
- 17 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 18 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 19 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 20 Dual time zone watches
- 21 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 22 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 23 Website for good hotel rates?
- 24 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 25 What color nail polish in France