Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
So, what do YOU pack?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 7 Going to Costa Rica
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Air B&B
- 10 Single supplements
- 11 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 14 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 15 Travel eruope early November this year
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Where would you go if you were us?
- 23 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 24 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 25 Online Visas