Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hong Kong & Macau Package 05 Nights / 06 Days
- 2 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 3 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 4 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 5 Video memory
- 6 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 7 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 8 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 9 My Trip to Spain
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Senior lady travels solo
- 12 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 13 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 16 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 17 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 18 Backpacking in Europe
- 19 Travelocity problems
- 20 need to Plan summer holidays
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 23 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 24 Food Delicacies of spain
- 25 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!