Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 2 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Packing Cubes
- 5 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?