Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
So, what do YOU pack?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Perfect place for family vacation
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 10 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Useful travel apps
- 14 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 15 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 16 Base city in England
- 17 Suggestions please
- 18 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 19 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 20 vow renewal
- 21 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 22 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 23 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?