Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 2 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 3 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 4 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 5 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 6 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 7 First rv trip
- 8 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 9 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 10 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 11 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 12 First time traveler
- 13 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 14 Exploring a City
- 15 Dolomites for 2 days
- 16 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 17 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 18 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar