Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 2 Help planning long road trip.
- 3 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 4 http://www.burnfatin4days.com/fierce-male-enhancement/
- 5 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Getting my child from Stanford
- 9 Ideal Trip!
- 10 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 11 Pa to New England States
- 12 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 13 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 14 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 15 cape cod
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 18 Lipault luggage durability
- 19 Credit card protection
- 20 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 21 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali
- 23 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 24 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 25 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg