Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 xmas anywhere in europe
- 2 Should I use a travel agent?
- 3 1 year around the world trip! advice wanted
- 4 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 5 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 6 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 7 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 11 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 12 40th Birthday Celebration
- 13 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 14 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 15 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 16 Difficult Decisions!!
- 17 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 18 HoneyMoon - january
- 19 Glacier National Park Trip
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Road map- European
- 22 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 23 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 24 Need advice for Asia trip
- 25 Family Italy