I finally realized that i do not have any plans for this long weekend. Since I live in the southern land (CA), I'm looking for places that i can drive to. Not a snow person. Any ideas???
So-Cal: Winter Weekend Ideas? Anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 4 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 7 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 8 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 9 Finding a House Sitter.
- 10 Road Scholar
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 13 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 14 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Useful travel apps
- 17 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 18 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 19 Base city in England
- 20 Suggestions please
- 21 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 22 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 23 vow renewal
- 24 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 25 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.