My fiance and I are planning an intimate wedding + vacation for us & our immediate family in mid to end December this year. We have flying benefits so can fly to most's large cities....so we have many choices but cannot decide. Most typical places are booked since its so close to Christmas. Kona is an option but its difficult finding an available house for 8-10 people....Are there any suggestions for a great memorable place for a nice family vacation (4 people in our 20-30's and 4 in their 60's) where we can also share some wedding vows? FODERS helped us with our last vacation to Bocas Del Toro, Panama so we are back for more great ideas .....thank you!!!
Small wedding/family vacation in December
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE