My fiance and I are planning an intimate wedding + vacation for us & our immediate family in mid to end December this year. We have flying benefits so can fly to most's large cities....so we have many choices but cannot decide. Most typical places are booked since its so close to Christmas. Kona is an option but its difficult finding an available house for 8-10 people....Are there any suggestions for a great memorable place for a nice family vacation (4 people in our 20-30's and 4 in their 60's) where we can also share some wedding vows? FODERS helped us with our last vacation to Bocas Del Toro, Panama so we are back for more great ideas .....thank you!!!
Small wedding/family vacation in December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Useful travel apps
- 3 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Base city in England
- 9 Suggestions please
- 10 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges