My fiance and I are planning an intimate wedding + vacation for us & our immediate family in mid to end December this year. We have flying benefits so can fly to most's large cities....so we have many choices but cannot decide. Most typical places are booked since its so close to Christmas. Kona is an option but its difficult finding an available house for 8-10 people....Are there any suggestions for a great memorable place for a nice family vacation (4 people in our 20-30's and 4 in their 60's) where we can also share some wedding vows? FODERS helped us with our last vacation to Bocas Del Toro, Panama so we are back for more great ideas .....thank you!!!
Small wedding/family vacation in December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 6 Dual time zone watches
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?