Can anyone provide me with information about travel organizations for senior citizen single travelers? Recently widowed I would love to travel, but fear that I would be a 3rd wheel at a dinner table on a cruise. I would love to know of any travel groups that specialize in world travel for people my age, over 65! Thanks for any help you can provide.
Single Senior Citizen travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 徒步旅游
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 5 Winter Sunshine
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?