I am a grandma of 6 that loves my grandkids and has them every weekend and takes them all on vacation every year. This year for my birthday (April) I want to go so somewhere alone and relax. I am not interested in meeting ANYONE. I want to sit back and be waited on. However, I am on a budget ($1500). I really want to go to Hawaii but can only afford a few days. I would love a cruise but don't care for the Bahama's and a New England/Canada Cruise is too late in the year for me. Any suggestions? I love history and museums and I love to watch the beach. I live in Alabama so going to Florida is no big thing for me and I would really prefer to go somewhere else. Thanks for any suggestions. Oh and no passport so it has to be domestic.
Single late 40's want a quiet relaxing vacation BY MYSELF - WHERE?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport