Is there anyone, who wants to travel on a long worldwide, trip, could be by land or if you dare, share a cabin sailing world wide on a cruiseship. I DO have a profile, with age, interests and travel style, (and for men, sigh, a pic) on TravelChums website, under the user name, evagoblog, since there is no place here to put a profile. Might be easier to respond on that site.
Single but don't want to travel solo...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Light weight Luggage
- 5 Carry-on Luggage
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Transferring on an international flight
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 14 Thanksgiving week trip
- 15 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 18 Thrifty OHare parking
- 19 Saving money travelling the world
- 20 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 21 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 22 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 25 New York, Vegas or the Carribean