Is there anyone, who wants to travel on a long worldwide, trip, could be by land or if you dare, share a cabin sailing world wide on a cruiseship. I DO have a profile, with age, interests and travel style, (and for men, sigh, a pic) on TravelChums website, under the user name, evagoblog, since there is no place here to put a profile. Might be easier to respond on that site.
Single but don't want to travel solo...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 4 Winter Sunshine
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 8 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 9 Travel health insurance
- 10 Private Guides - Cost question
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Rome and amalfi coast
- 14 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 15 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 16 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges