I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Travel health insurance
- 3 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 4 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas