I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Light weight Luggage
- 5 Carry-on Luggage
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Transferring on an international flight
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 14 Thanksgiving week trip
- 15 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 18 Thrifty OHare parking
- 19 Saving money travelling the world
- 20 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 21 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 22 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 25 New York, Vegas or the Carribean