I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?