I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 8 Winter Sunshine
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges