I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Books for Kids?
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 All purpose soap
- 4 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 How should I prepafe myself?
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 10 trip ideas in May...
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 13 finding last minute packages
- 14 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 15 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 16 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 17 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 18 What book should I read?
- 19 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 20 Road trip in Italy
- 21 Hostel suggestions
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 23 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 24 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 25 Where to travel?