I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Going to Costa Rica
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Thanksgiving week trip
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Where would you go if you were us?
- 18 Anniversary trip
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 21 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 22 Online Visas
- 23 Traveling with a smartphone
- 24 Learning vacations
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)