I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home Exchanges
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 6 europe In January
- 7 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 8 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 13 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 14 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 15 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 16 Holiday Travel Plans
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 19 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 20 Help with honeymoon destination
- 21 places to stop and stretch.
- 22 Travel with or without kids ?
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE