My husband and I are planning a trip to visit our son and his family in Marin County in late March/early April. We have been there many times, and are looking for some short 3/4 day/ excursions for during the week. We hae been to Yosemite, Monterey, the redwoods north of the area, Sea Ranch, the wine country. We prefer not to drive ourselves now that we are 80....bus, train trips would be fine. Any ideas of sedate adventures welcome!
Short trips in greater San Francisco area
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport