I'm heading back to the US for a six week visit after living abroad for over four years and I'm looking for advice on short-term health insurance providers to replace World Nomads while I'm in the States.
Just something to provide catastrophic coverage in the event of something serious while I'm on US soil. We're off to South America around Labor Day and will resume with WN when we hit the road again. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 2 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 3 to travel or settle down?
- 4 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 5 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?
Short-term US health insurance for American who's been living abroad