I'm heading back to the US for a six week visit after living abroad for over four years and I'm looking for advice on short-term health insurance providers to replace World Nomads while I'm in the States.
Just something to provide catastrophic coverage in the event of something serious while I'm on US soil. We're off to South America around Labor Day and will resume with WN when we hit the road again. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 4 week travel with teens
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 6 Honeymoon Destination
- 7 How to find the best adventure tour
- 8 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 11 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 12 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 13 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 Where to go...April of 2018
- 17 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 18 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 19 California Zepher
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 22 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 23 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 24 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 25 Airport robbery
Short-term US health insurance for American who's been living abroad