I am studying abroad this fall. I am traveling for 20 days before going to my university. I had decided to ship a box of clothes and my laptop from the US to Germany, but am wondering if it would be better to ship it once I get to my layover in Dublin. I only have 8 hours there, with getting to and from the airport, doing lunch, and doing some sight seeing, would there be enough time to ship from Dublin to Germany? Would it be too much of a hassle? And would it be significantly cheaper?
Shipping to Europe or within Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 About EHIC card?
- 2 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 7 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 8 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 9 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 10 quiet getaways for older women
- 11 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Torn between Trips
- 14 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 15 Groupon Getaways
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 18 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 19 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 20 Carrying a smartphone
- 21 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 22 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.