We are going to be in the UK for 20 days this summer. I need to ship about 1000 pounds of medical supplies for my husband to use while there. These are fluids he uses for home dialysis. oth Fedex and UPS seem very expensive. Does anyone have a better idea?
shipping med supplies to UK
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?