We are going to be in the UK for 20 days this summer. I need to ship about 1000 pounds of medical supplies for my husband to use while there. These are fluids he uses for home dialysis. oth Fedex and UPS seem very expensive. Does anyone have a better idea?
shipping med supplies to UK
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Technology tips, and travel
- 4 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 9 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 10 Which Travel Bag
- 11 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 12 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 13 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 14 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 15 europe In January
- 16 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 17 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 19 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 20 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 21 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 22 Holiday Travel Plans
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 25 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff