So many places, so little time left to see them all. Please post your one absolutely most favorite place to help me decide.
Note: Please gear response for the age 50 and up traveler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 TravelAgent
- 2 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 3 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 4 Bad Experience
- 5 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 6 Business trip in early March
- 7 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 8 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 9 Family of 3-month long trip
- 10 Solo travel France / winter
- 11 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 12 Christmas warm weather
- 13 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 16 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 17 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 18 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 19 Want to go Munich
- 20 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 21 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 22 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 23 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 What makes flying first class worth it?