Our family (me, my husband and our 2 daughters-ages 11 & 14) just returned from an all-inclusive week at the Hilton Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica which was fabulous and I am already dreaming of our next vacation. I'm seeking advice for an all-inclusive, family-friendly beach destination next summer. At least 5 restaurant options on-site is important to us (*good* restaurants), as well as on-site beach access, multiple pools and good nightly entertainment. (A destination for good snorkeling would be a plus as well.) Kids club is not that important to us since we prefer to spend mostly family time together. TIA!
Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 6 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 7 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!