My family and I are going to travel around Europe (mainly Italy) for three weeks, they hold a eurail whilst I hold an interrail pass. I would like to reserve seats in advance (on line) because we are 4 people traveling, but so far it seems to be a bit of a mission finding a website that works to reserve just seats on the trains we would like to travel. Could anyone help please? : )
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 2 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 6 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 7 Planning your next vacation
- 8 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 9 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 10 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 11 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 12 Road trip stops
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?