My family and I are going to travel around Europe (mainly Italy) for three weeks, they hold a eurail whilst I hold an interrail pass. I would like to reserve seats in advance (on line) because we are 4 people traveling, but so far it seems to be a bit of a mission finding a website that works to reserve just seats on the trains we would like to travel. Could anyone help please? : )
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New Traveller
- 2 Terrified traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days