My family and I are going to travel around Europe (mainly Italy) for three weeks, they hold a eurail whilst I hold an interrail pass. I would like to reserve seats in advance (on line) because we are 4 people traveling, but so far it seems to be a bit of a mission finding a website that works to reserve just seats on the trains we would like to travel. Could anyone help please? : )
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care YES!
- 2 Bir Paragliding Adventure
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 8 One month free to travel in February
- 9 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 10 Honeymoon Destination
- 11 How to find the best adventure tour
- 12 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 15 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 16 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 17 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Need Amalfi planning help
- 20 Where to go...April of 2018
- 21 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 22 California Zepher
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 25 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US