Do you own a Scottevest jacket? If so, have you ever found the plastic earphone guides simply fall off? With my Revolution Plus jacket, the plastic cylinders simply dropped off their tabs.
I asked Scottevest to repair the issue under their product warranty, but they refused, claiming that I must have cut the guides off the jacket. I did not do this, so I'm reaching out to other customers in the hope that I can demonstrate to Scottevest that the problem exists and that they should offer good customer service accordingly.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 2 Best Hostels
- 3 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 4 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 8 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 9 Road Trip For Two
- 10 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 11 Copper Canyon
- 12 Travel through Expedia
- 13 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Round the World
- 16 Misleading third party websites
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 19 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 vegas to slc loop
- 22 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 23 barbados or tulum
- 24 resort with wild life on ground
- 25 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!