Do you own a Scottevest jacket? If so, have you ever found the plastic earphone guides simply fall off? With my Revolution Plus jacket, the plastic cylinders simply dropped off their tabs.
I asked Scottevest to repair the issue under their product warranty, but they refused, claiming that I must have cut the guides off the jacket. I did not do this, so I'm reaching out to other customers in the hope that I can demonstrate to Scottevest that the problem exists and that they should offer good customer service accordingly.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 2 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 3 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 6 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 7 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 8 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 9 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 Where to keep important documents
- 12 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 13 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 14 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 15 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 16 Holiday to Florida
- 17 Sim Card Advice
- 18 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Schengen Visa
- 25 Surprise Trip to Paris