Do you own a Scottevest jacket? If so, have you ever found the plastic earphone guides simply fall off? With my Revolution Plus jacket, the plastic cylinders simply dropped off their tabs.
I asked Scottevest to repair the issue under their product warranty, but they refused, claiming that I must have cut the guides off the jacket. I did not do this, so I'm reaching out to other customers in the hope that I can demonstrate to Scottevest that the problem exists and that they should offer good customer service accordingly.
Thanks for any help.
Scottevest jacket product quality issues
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest