I'm thinking of doing a 3 day trip to San Francisco. My sister ended up in a hotel with neon lights blinking in their window and prostitutes strolling around down below. Where's a good area of town that is accessible to the places a first time visitor would want to see and would feel safe. We're also trying not to spend more than $100 per night.
San Franciso hotels
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Discounted luggage websites
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Crossing Borders
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 7 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 10 Light weight Luggage
- 11 Carry-on Luggage
- 12 Traveling with a smartphone
- 13 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 14 Transferring on an international flight
- 15 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 22 Thrifty OHare parking
- 23 Saving money travelling the world
- 24 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 25 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!