We will be visiting Italy in May 2010 and this will be the first time we're travelling to Europe (from Australia) so we have absolutely no idea of what we will be expecting.
We are planning for a holiday trip to Italy for approximately 17 days before heading to London. So the cities in Italy that we are planning to visit in particular order are:
1) Rome - we will arrive in Rome first from Dubai
4) Milan - our last stop before we fly to London
I am interested in herritage buildings, sceneries, cultural and the people. To elaborate on that, I love taking photographs of old buildings and sceneries and also the local people and culture. I have very little interest in art (but still would want to appreciate them since I am in Italy where art is big).
I love nature photography but because my wife is coming along, I don't think I would be able to travel out to the country side so we will be mainly stay around the city itself. I also need to reserve at least a few days in Milan for my wife to shop around.
Also, is it worth visitig Pisa just to have a look at the leaning tower or should we just skip that? I don't really want to visit Pisa if the only attractions there is the tower.
In terms of transportation, what is the best way for me to travel to the different cities in Italy (e.g. Bus/Train/etc)? And how do I go about arranging the transportation when I am there?
Thanks, hope to hear some response soon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP Printer Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 TOLLFREE Helpdesk AOL Mail Tec*h 1855-999-8045 SUPP0RT Phone Number *bg
- 3 Get us AOL MAIL @1@855@999@8045 technical support usA*
- 4 önline YAHöö Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 5 unique travel experience
- 6 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 7 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 super fun vacations...
- 10 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 13 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 14 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 17 garment travel organizer
- 18 Which type of car ?
- 19 travel partners
- 20 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 23 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 24 to travel or settle down?
- 25 THe case for linen