We will be visiting Italy in May 2010 and this will be the first time we're travelling to Europe (from Australia) so we have absolutely no idea of what we will be expecting.
We are planning for a holiday trip to Italy for approximately 17 days before heading to London. So the cities in Italy that we are planning to visit in particular order are:
1) Rome - we will arrive in Rome first from Dubai
4) Milan - our last stop before we fly to London
I am interested in herritage buildings, sceneries, cultural and the people. To elaborate on that, I love taking photographs of old buildings and sceneries and also the local people and culture. I have very little interest in art (but still would want to appreciate them since I am in Italy where art is big).
I love nature photography but because my wife is coming along, I don't think I would be able to travel out to the country side so we will be mainly stay around the city itself. I also need to reserve at least a few days in Milan for my wife to shop around.
Also, is it worth visitig Pisa just to have a look at the leaning tower or should we just skip that? I don't really want to visit Pisa if the only attractions there is the tower.
In terms of transportation, what is the best way for me to travel to the different cities in Italy (e.g. Bus/Train/etc)? And how do I go about arranging the transportation when I am there?
Thanks, hope to hear some response soon
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 정선카지노여행【 HOT424。COM 】중국바카라
- 2 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 5 A problem with booking.com
- 6 Wheeled duffle options
- 7 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 8 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 TripIt App?
- 11 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 12 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 13 Money transfer
- 14 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 17 Passport signature
- 18 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 19 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 20 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 21 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 22 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 23 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP