Hi, I'm new to the forum so be gentle with me My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary near the end of Dec and will be up in the Baltimore, MD area visiting family for the holidays. I'm trying to find somewhere romantic to spend 3-4 days that would be driveable from Baltimore (maybe Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc). Not sure if there are any good all-inclusives in those areas that would fit the bill, but I guess that's why I'm asking you the experts Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
Romantic 10th Anniv Trip near Baltimore, MD Area
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport