A friend whose dad was in the military told me this tip when we were preparing to come home from London, and at first I didn't think it would make much of a difference. But it really does: When packing, rather than folding clothes, roll them up really tight like newspapers. You can fit so much more into a suitcase this way, and avoid having to bring multiple bags or short-medium sized trips.
Roll your clothes to save space (packing tip)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Online Visas
- 4 Traveling with a smartphone
- 5 Anniversary trip
- 6 Learning vacations
- 7 Discounted luggage websites
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.