A friend whose dad was in the military told me this tip when we were preparing to come home from London, and at first I didn't think it would make much of a difference. But it really does: When packing, rather than folding clothes, roll them up really tight like newspapers. You can fit so much more into a suitcase this way, and avoid having to bring multiple bags or short-medium sized trips.
Roll your clothes to save space (packing tip)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Books for Kids?
- 2 quiet getaways for older women
- 3 All purpose soap
- 4 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland