A friend whose dad was in the military told me this tip when we were preparing to come home from London, and at first I didn't think it would make much of a difference. But it really does: When packing, rather than folding clothes, roll them up really tight like newspapers. You can fit so much more into a suitcase this way, and avoid having to bring multiple bags or short-medium sized trips.
Roll your clothes to save space (packing tip)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 2 Social anxiety and travel
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 Waterproof spray
- 7 40th Birthday Trip
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?