A friend whose dad was in the military told me this tip when we were preparing to come home from London, and at first I didn't think it would make much of a difference. But it really does: When packing, rather than folding clothes, roll them up really tight like newspapers. You can fit so much more into a suitcase this way, and avoid having to bring multiple bags or short-medium sized trips.
Roll your clothes to save space (packing tip)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Dual time zone watches
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Places to travel in June or July
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 11 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 12 Website for good hotel rates?
- 13 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?