I'm flying down to New Orleans in November to meet my boyfriend and we are taking a road trip back home to Baltimore. We have about 10days to travel home. I know it is only about a 17hr drive but we wanted to spend some days in different places and make the most of the trip. The plan is to stay in New Orleans for a night or two. But after that I was looking for suggestions for places to stop and see on the way back to Baltimore. Anything fun, interesting, corky, entertaining.... look for lots of ideas.
ROAD TRIP- NEW ORLEANS TO BALTIMORE
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 2 quiet getaways for older women
- 3 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 Travel Books for Kids?
- 10 never fly LIAT
- 11 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 14 trip ideas in May...
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 17 finding last minute packages
- 18 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 19 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 20 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 What book should I read?
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Road trip in Italy
- 25 Hostel suggestions