I'm flying down to New Orleans in November to meet my boyfriend and we are taking a road trip back home to Baltimore. We have about 10days to travel home. I know it is only about a 17hr drive but we wanted to spend some days in different places and make the most of the trip. The plan is to stay in New Orleans for a night or two. But after that I was looking for suggestions for places to stop and see on the way back to Baltimore. Anything fun, interesting, corky, entertaining.... look for lots of ideas.
ROAD TRIP- NEW ORLEANS TO BALTIMORE
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Video Contest
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Waterproof spray
- 13 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Where to go over New Years?
- 18 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 19 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 20 my travel ignorance
- 21 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 22 Your Best Travel Tips
- 23 Northern Lights
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen