We love to dance, but rarely have a chance when on a trip. While we aren't really cruise ship fans, we have signed on to a 10 day cruise that does have nightly ballroom dancing (Cunard's QM II). We would love to be able to do that on dry land, but have never encountered a resort anywhere in the world that offers nightly ballroom (not disco or salsa) dancing - has anyone ever heard of such a place??
Resorts anywhere with ballroom dancing
- 1 Eurail Pass Help!
- 2 iPad use on long flights
- 3 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 4 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 7 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 8 Sardinia, Italy
- 9 Vacation Destination
- 10 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 11 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 train tickets for italy
- 14 Shoe Trouble
- 15 Good article on shoes for travel
- 16 Rose Bowl Parade
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?