Has anyone done this and can you share your thoughts? What was the condition of the seat and was it good quality? Reading horror stories on the internet that make me want to lug my own but they're all dated 3-4 years ago. Anyone have a current experience they can share? We have a britax advocate 70 and it's HUGE, I don't even know how we'd lug this thing around!
Renting a toddler child seat from a rental car company?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 4 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 5 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 6 my travel ignorance
- 7 40th Birthday Trip
- 8 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Waterproof spray
- 13 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Where to go over New Years?
- 18 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 19 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!