Has anyone done this and can you share your thoughts? What was the condition of the seat and was it good quality? Reading horror stories on the internet that make me want to lug my own but they're all dated 3-4 years ago. Anyone have a current experience they can share? We have a britax advocate 70 and it's HUGE, I don't even know how we'd lug this thing around!
Renting a toddler child seat from a rental car company?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Great hotel
- 2 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 3 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 4 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 5 Going to Costa Rica
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Single supplements
- 10 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 13 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 14 Travel eruope early November this year
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Where would you go if you were us?
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 24 Online Visas
- 25 Traveling with a smartphone