Has anyone done this and can you share your thoughts? What was the condition of the seat and was it good quality? Reading horror stories on the internet that make me want to lug my own but they're all dated 3-4 years ago. Anyone have a current experience they can share? We have a britax advocate 70 and it's HUGE, I don't even know how we'd lug this thing around!
Renting a toddler child seat from a rental car company?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Where would you go if you were us?
- 5 Winter Sunshine
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?