Has anyone done this and can you share your thoughts? What was the condition of the seat and was it good quality? Reading horror stories on the internet that make me want to lug my own but they're all dated 3-4 years ago. Anyone have a current experience they can share? We have a britax advocate 70 and it's HUGE, I don't even know how we'd lug this thing around!
Renting a toddler child seat from a rental car company?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Anniversary trip
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?