I'm going to Orlando in the fall, and discovered that the rental car rates are outrageous, regardless of which company you go with. However, I've also learned there are services that offer cars at 50% of what the big name places charge. (Which is to say, their prices are what I'd expect to pay if I was renting a car at home.) I just wondered if anyone has ever used one of these services and if they are reputable. Also, I'm curious how it works -- for example, if I book through them, where do I go to pick up the car?
Renting A Car Through A Discount Service
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?