I'm going to Orlando in the fall, and discovered that the rental car rates are outrageous, regardless of which company you go with. However, I've also learned there are services that offer cars at 50% of what the big name places charge. (Which is to say, their prices are what I'd expect to pay if I was renting a car at home.) I just wondered if anyone has ever used one of these services and if they are reputable. Also, I'm curious how it works -- for example, if I book through them, where do I go to pick up the car?
Renting A Car Through A Discount Service
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 5 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 8 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 9 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 10 Phone service
- 11 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 14 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 15 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 French gastronomy
- 18 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?