I'm going to Orlando in the fall, and discovered that the rental car rates are outrageous, regardless of which company you go with. However, I've also learned there are services that offer cars at 50% of what the big name places charge. (Which is to say, their prices are what I'd expect to pay if I was renting a car at home.) I just wondered if anyone has ever used one of these services and if they are reputable. Also, I'm curious how it works -- for example, if I book through them, where do I go to pick up the car?
Renting A Car Through A Discount Service
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Website to map your trips?
- 4 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 5 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 6 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 7 Best places to start...
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 French gastronomy
- 12 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 13 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?