I'm going to Orlando in the fall, and discovered that the rental car rates are outrageous, regardless of which company you go with. However, I've also learned there are services that offer cars at 50% of what the big name places charge. (Which is to say, their prices are what I'd expect to pay if I was renting a car at home.) I just wondered if anyone has ever used one of these services and if they are reputable. Also, I'm curious how it works -- for example, if I book through them, where do I go to pick up the car?
Renting A Car Through A Discount Service
- 1 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 2 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 3 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 4 Help with two Trips
- 5 Goa Holiday Trip
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 train tickets for italy
- 14 iPad use on long flights
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges