Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 3 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 4 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Difficult Decisions!!
- 7 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 HoneyMoon - january
- 10 Glacier National Park Trip
- 11 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 14 Road map- European
- 15 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 16 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 17 xmas anywhere in europe
- 18 Need advice for Asia trip
- 19 Family Italy
- 20 Big Island vs Maui
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Winter Vacation
- 23 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 24 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 25 best last minute travel deals