Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 3 travel mate wanted
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 6 Packing Cubes
- 7 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 8 Vacation for two
- 9 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 15 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 16 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 17 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 18 Motorcycle trip
- 19 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 20 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 super fun vacations...