Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My next trip to...
- 2 Ideal Trip!
- 3 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 4 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 5 Getting my child from Stanford
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 Pa to New England States
- 8 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 9 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 cape cod
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 14 Lipault luggage durability
- 15 Credit card protection
- 16 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 17 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 20 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 21 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 22 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 23 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)