Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel towel?
- 2 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 5 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 8 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 9 Planning your next vacation
- 10 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 11 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 12 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 13 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 14 Road trip stops
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe