Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Rejuvinating Trip Ideas - Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 About EHIC card?
- 2 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 7 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 8 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 9 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 10 quiet getaways for older women
- 11 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Torn between Trips
- 14 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 15 Groupon Getaways
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 18 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 19 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 20 Carrying a smartphone
- 21 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 22 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.