I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Guide Books for My Trip
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges