I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Guide Books for My Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam