I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 USA Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recove
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 17 Road Trip For Two
- 18 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Travel through Expedia
- 21 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 22 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 23 Round the World
- 24 Misleading third party websites
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?