I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Guide Books for My Trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service