I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/image-revive-ca/
- 2 Survey: Trip Planner Antwerp Mobile App (School Project)
- 3 http://www.nutritionfit.org/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 4 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 5 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Something different for family of 6
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 11 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 14 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 15 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 16 Late December, early January travel
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 Nice, France
- 20 Finding deals based on departure location
- 21 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 22 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 23 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 24 First time travel to Italy
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips