I will be going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks early March to end of May. So I will most likely visit French Riviera or Southern France region during that period. And I will also be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, and other countries capital near to Nice (will be decided when already in Nice) before/after the course or even during that period only for 2-4 days each.
I'm wondering which guide books do I have to own and bring for my trip? The choices are between: continent (Europe, Western Europe, etc) vs. regional (Provence & Cote D'azur, Mediterranean, French Riviera, etc) vs. country (France, Italy, etc) vs. city (Paris, Rome, etc).
I will probably be able to bring 2 guide books. This is my first time traveling to Europe. Any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 COMCAST@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*24/7
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 6 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 What to do on long flights?
- 11 travel mate wanted
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel