I will soon be moving to Oahu, Hawaii. I have three children and have never flown with them before. If anyone could please provide me with any information regarding the best airline carrier to fly with, documentation / indentification needed for my children, restrictions or anything else that would be a need to know.
Questions regarding air travel with children.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 2 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 Useful travel apps
- 8 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 9 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 10 Road Scholar
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?